Site Counter


View My Stats

Monday, December 29, 2008

SHE IS IN A CLASS OF HER OWN SHE DESERVES MORE THEN WAS GIVEN.

Hi again,

Can you believe it? Tom Ladshaw went to the nearby museum and found the name of the mystery photo. I wasn't able to find it in my own search.

Your blog is pretty impressive. Some really great ventriloquists there.
I'm not looking for publicity and I am not in that category, so I am declining your offer. Very kind.

Now at eighty-five, I'm all but retired from vent, but still take an active interest in it. Just can't carry the suitcases any more. While I've downsized and sold a number of my puppets, I never will part with my Selberg and Verna Finley puppets. My very first puppet is now living in the Philippines. (a Knee Pal ) I had tears in my eyes when she did her last show here. So did some of the audience as she told them her good-bye !

My "rocking-chair project" although I'm not in a rocking chair, is writing. If you noticed my website, you'd see I have a picture/story vent book for children.

Ruth Means Tucson, AZ www.rmeansbooks.com

No comments: