Site Counter


View My Stats

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pete Michaels Wants to Invite all of you

Pete Michaels sent a message to the members of Pete Michaels Fan Club.

--------------------
Subject: Thursday, Feb. 25: LIVE at Uncle Vinnie's!

Just a quick note to let you know that I'll be performing Thursday, Feb. 25th at
Uncle Vinnie's Comedy Club at The Lane Theater on New Dorp Lane, Staten Island,
NY.

Yes, my Home Town! I actually used to go to see movies at the Lane back in the
day, so this is a special place for me.

Come on out and see why I was voted one of the BEST Comedian-Ventriloquists in
the country!

I promise you a fantastic show!

Reserve your tickets NOW by calling: 1-877-UNCLE VIN

Or visit the website: http://www.facebook.com/l/069b3;www.unclevinniesstatenisland.com

No comments: