Site Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

MY NEW FRIEND PETE MICHAELS IS HAVING ANOTHER VENTRILOQUIST CLINIC IN NEW YORK

Hi all!
Please make plans to attend my ALL DAY VENT CLINIC which will be hald on SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 20, 2009!This is an up-close and personal, hands-on learning and sharing Ventriloquism Clinic.Topics:Lip Control (The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)Enunciation (What did he say??}Choosing a puppet/figure (Did I just waste my money on this thing?)Character Development (Who ARE you?)Manipulation (It's ALIVE!)The Voice (MUST they ALL sound alike?)Singing (You DON'T have to be Terry Fator!)Distant/Muffled Voice (Can I REALLY do that?)Comedy Writing (Aren't you supposed to be FUNNY?)Wardrobe (THIS is how you dress for a SHOW?)Publicity (Do's and Don'ts)And MUCH MORE!!Please email me for price and location. Space is LIMITED.Be sure to visit my site for the Video Of The Month!Cheers!Pete Michaelswww.petemichaels. com

No comments: