Site Counter


View My Stats

Monday, August 4, 2008

BILL DeMAR'S BOOK




In Bills own words: My book has been around for about 10 years or so. Tom Ladshaw just re did it and made it better. I don’t have The means or know how to add pictures to this email. It’s just a quick story of how I got started and some lessons on how to Do vent, plus some pictures of long ago and some pics of different vents who have passed on, plus a vent routine anyone can do plus a 20 minute DVD of me performing. 25.00 + 5.00 S&H if anyone has a pic that they could send to me regarding bo;; or his book or Tom with Bill please send it to me.
njay254@aol.com
I saw none of these things of which is being spoken of, nor do I see any access to them. From: On Behalf Of John Wayne PeelSent: Monday, August 04, 2008 9:16 AM
Hi NJ; Do you have my DVD “UPSIDE DOWN AND BACKWARDS ON VENTRILOQUISM”? It is by no means the
Total answer to doing vent, but neither is anything else. Each is a different aspect or approach to vent. Even if
It’s the same thing over again, one needs all there is out there, so as to get most of the picture. Lots of money I know, but it all contributes to you. One can’t learn to much/have to much knowledge on the subject.

No comments: