Site Counter


View My Stats

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

LEE CORNELL ASKS A QUESTION

Hello everyone, I am working on a new resource project and I'd really appreciate your input. So, I pose this question to you: "What is the one biggest challenge you have in your entertainment career?" Only choose one thing. It can be anything - booking shows, memorizing routines, writing scripts, technique, etc. I want to compile as many comments as I can to see if there are common themes as to what the majority have challenges with. And to then research and propose ideas which may help you overcome those issues.

Hi.

I have been at this game for over fourty years, and I still hate working out fees.

Cheers.

Steve London

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.

I have been at this game for over fourty years, and I still hate working out fees.

Cheers.

Steve London