Site Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ASKED CLINTON DETWEILER TO ASSIST ME IN MAKING A STUFFED ANIMAL INTO A PUPPET

CLINTON ANSWERED ME IN THE MOST HONEST OF WAYS POSSIBLE AND I DEFFINATELY UNDERSTAND HOW COSTLY IT WOULD BE TO CONVERT A FURRY FRIEND INTO A PUPPET PAL, HERE IS HIS REPLY:

NJ
I'll try to answer this question in more detail on my blog, but generally speaking, it is not cost effective to convert a stuffed animal into a vent puppet if you have to pay someone to do it. But if you can do it yourself, then that's a different story.I say this because from experience I know I can build a couple ventriloquist figures (such as your Joey) in less time than it would take me to convert a stuffed animal into a vent figure. But, I can't expect anyone to pay the cost of two figures for one stuffed animal conversion. So, while I've done it for my own pleasure, I don't offer such a service. Nor do I know anyone who does.
Clinton


OH AND THE NEW SITE FOR CLINTON IS ASK MR. D (GO TO GOOGLE) IF YOU CAN'T GO DIRECT.
N J

No comments: