Site Counter


View My Stats

Sunday, February 1, 2009

LOOKING FOR WRITERS FOR THIS BLOG

Hi gang
I am looking for anyone who would like to share with my readers at my BLOG. Of course your name goes on all you entry bylines, please write for mixed readers on any subject pertaining to vent soft figures or hard, ventriloquism or the making of vent figures,writing ad libs for children shows and senior shows,writing sxripts, writing comedy, stage etiquite, manipulating of your figure, bios of your life or anyone who influenced you, clowning, magic puppetry. If you have a story that you want to share something that might have happened at a show preparing for a show comming home from a show well you get the idea (anytime about anything pertaining to above arts)all will be appreciated by the readers as well as myself. Thank you and G-d Bless each and everyone of you....I love this site and the information shared here.
N Jay
njay254@aol.com
http://www.ventriloquiallyyours.blogspot.com

No comments: