Site Counter


View My Stats

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MARK ASKS ' IS THAT YOU JOHN HOPMAN

Good morning N Jay-
I read with great interest the story from John Hopman.
I grew up not far from where he was from in a small town south of Chatham, Ontario.
Could you get me in contact with him? If he is who I think he is, he had a brother that was a magician. My late father built some props for the magic show, and John was the person that started my 40 year interest in ventriloquism. I believe he and his brother were in the carpet/flooring business (gotta have a day job,right?)in the late 60’s and early 70’s. I may be mistaken, but he sure sounds like the same fellow. Perhaps you could ask him if I have the right person based on the few things I remember from back then.
I enjoy your blog on a regular basis-keep up the good work.
Thank you.
Mark Garrett

John if this person and you have something in common please give him an e mail, think he'd like to hear from you. N J

No comments: