Site Counter


View My Stats

Thursday, June 4, 2009

QUESTIONS TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER LEAVE YOUR RESPONCES AT THE END OF THE QUESTIONAIRE

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known! Have fun! Look forward to hearing from you shortly
1 What time did you get up this morning? 5:00
2.Diamonds or pearls? why choose
3.What was the last movie u saw? milk
4 What is your favourite TV show? Too many tp decide
5.What do you usually have for breakfast? shreaded wheat cereal skim milk 1/3 banana and 3 ozs juice with vitamin
6.What is your middle name? Jay
7.What food do you dislike? anything still living
8 What is your favourite CD at moment? anything pertaining to ventriloquism
9 What kind of car do you drive? Ford Taurus
10.Favourite sandwich Roast Beef/Turkey/swiss cheese/lettuce and tomato mayo and mustard on hoagy
11.What characteristic do you despise? uncommunicative....dishonesty
12.Favourite item of clothing? the less the better
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Amsterdam
14.Favourite brand of clothing? not into labels
15. Where would you retire to? wherever they will take me
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? scratches head and says I remember it,I think, it was some time ago
17.Favorite sport to watch? Any competitive sport
18.Furthest place you are sending this? anywhere it arrives around the world
19.Person you expect to send it back first? Anyone who wants to, always welcome new friends.
20.When is your birthday? July 5th
21.Are you a morning person or a night person? Depends on what the next day presents
22.What is your shoe size? 8 1/2
26.Pets? Boo Hoo Hoo none at this time
24.Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Off on my cruise, going to Kentucky in September and going to NY in September for a bar Mitzvah and childrens party
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Bigger
26. How are you today? clapping my hands 'if your happy and I know it'
27.What is your favorite sweet? Do I need to make a selection, my downfall is sweets.
28.What is your favorite flower? whatever is bought for me 'Send me those Roses, Tulips and Orchards and I'll open my heart to you
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? any day....one preferrably that has a day at the end of it.
30. What is your full name? Norman Jay Holtz
31.What are you listening to right now? nothing at this very moment...!!
32.What was the last thing you ate? fresh liver with some fava beens and a nice chianti
33.Do you wish on stars? Yes Terry Fator, Jeff Dunham, Ronn Lucas...
34.If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Bright canary yellow like the sun/but then there are times when it could be navy blue like my dark mood
35.How is the weather right now? Cool and clear like fresca on a panty shield
36.The first person you spoke to on the phone today? A vent friend of mine
37. Favourite soft drink? try not to drink too much but when I do its Black Cherry or Pepsi
38.Favourite restaurant? any fine surf and turf rest
39.Real hair colour? Chestnut brown/almost black
40.What was your favourite toy as a child? too many I just don't remember a favorite
41.Summer or winter? spring and fall
42 Hugs or kisses? deep kisses
43.Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla chocolate
44.Coffee or tea? Tea
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure! I always love to hear from friends
46.When was the last time you cried? What time is it????
47.What is under your bed? Pictures and audio tapes/dust bunnies
48. What did you do last night? watches some tv
49.What are you afraid of? heights.......dying(especially on stage)
50.Salty or sweet? sweet
51.How many keys on your key ring? 10-15 depends on where I have been or where I am going
52.How many years at your current job? 5
53. Favourite day of the week? anyone of them that has the word day in it.
54.How many towns have you lived in? phew!!!!15-? This is one of the longest
55.Do you make friends easily? yes would you like to be one of them?
56 How many people will you send this to? lots I hope
57.How many will respond? I Don't Know Lots I hope

No comments: