Site Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

TROUBLE REMEMBERING MY LINES AS WELL AS MY PUPPETS

I have the worst fear any performer could have, that of remembering my lines, what can I do? Connie Cary NC
I am under the impression this must be your first show, and if it is you must keep it short in length, use cue cards or index cards to help you with those key words that will help you continue with your show, most important is top have fun, don't need forgotten lines to give you fear, your job is to give joy and get joy from your audience. As you progress in experience your shows will get longer your memory will improve, I hope. Keep those cards hidden from your audience, but it is not necessary, most speakers use notes. So don't be afraid to use them also. Many of the great speakers use cards to help them get through their speeches. So don't put everything to memory, especially the first time your out there.

No comments: