Site Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DISNEY AND AXTELL SAME IDEA DIFERENT TIMES

Greetings,There was an article in yesterday's Washington Post about Walt Disney and his contributions to animation and the arts and it got me to thinking we ventriloquists bring inanimate objects to life with our"Cartoons on a Stick." I look at a lot of figures from the past and wonder if any inspiration came from Walt Disney. I love the cartoony ventriloquist figures out there and think about the possibilities. Just a though for a cold Monday.
Regards,
Larry Harris -
ComicVentGermantown, MD

In responce to Larry I must admit we have our own Walt Disney in Steve Axtell with his Axtell Characters, yes we have probably inspired the Disney Company in many of their creation, through our own and maybe even visa versa.
N J

No comments: