Site Counter


View My Stats

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HI NINA THANKS FOR SHARING WE WANT TO HERE FROM ALL VENTS, CLOWNS, PUPPETEERS,MAGICIANS AND CRAFTSPEOPLE

Thank you. I used to go to many conventions but since I retired, I go with my hubby to military retired conventions. We meet many old friends there also I was a Licensed practical nurse for over 20 years, but saw a clown class being offered locally, so I attended and became a children's entertainer. I used balloons, helium and animal, face painting, clown magic and vent. There were four reataurants I regularly worked, company picnics, daycares, schools, church, senior programs, birthday parties and nursing homes.That lasted for about 14 years. I am retired now and only do nursing homes and special things. When vent became a part of my show, I took the course from Maher and anything else I could find. Mark Wade was my favorite and I learned a great deal from him. I have hard figures and soft, sort of went crazy for awhile. Loved it and still do. Nita Padgett

No comments: