Site Counter


View My Stats

Sunday, October 25, 2009

ALWAYS WONDERFUL TO HEAR NICE STUFF FROM THIS LADY OF OUR NORTH BORDER

Puppets To Go
From Barb Phoenix
I had a great day doing vent for children in Bronte for Canada Day. It was a great marketing opportunity as well. I did walkabout with my figure Otto... He was an instant hit with the kids.I had also made sock puppet kits, and called them Puppets To Go... Each kit had a Puppets To Go label and a business card. I put double-sided tape on the eyes, nose and hair. and explained to the parents that they could hot glue the add-ons to make them more permanent.The kids had a blast making them, and then talking to my puppet. I even had an opportunity to teach some rudimentary ventriloquism. Also had free colouring sheets that I had laid out out with crayons so the kids could colour. I hope I get the opportunity to do it again.

Keep those kids smiling and happy Barb N Jay

No comments: