Site Counter


View My Stats

Sunday, October 11, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO FOLKS ON OUR NORTHERN BORDER


Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian readers and commenters! I hope your day is filled with good food, happy times, and yes, for the holiday only, I suppose, delicious pieces of pie. (Even though cake is still the superior dessert.) Canadian turkey smothered in Maple leaf syrup

Don't forget our canadian ventriloquists, Neale Bacon, Dan Byran, Mark Cricker, Brad Cummings, Norma McKnight, Damian James Patrick and Matilda Happy Thanksgiving they don't forget their american counterparts.

3 comments:

baconandfriends said...

Just a note - the Canadian vent is Don Bryan, not Dan.

baconandfriends said...

and it's Mark Crocker not Cricker

To learn more about me ... said...

My ooopsie goes out to both of them on the mispelling and wrong name calling