Site Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

JOHN PIZZI LETS US KNOW WHAT HE'S BEEN UP TO AND WAITING TO KNOW WHAT HE HAS IN STORE



Hi N Jay (and the readers of this blog)
I have not been to the blog. But I will check it out. (he has now graced my blog with his presence, thanks for stopping by John), and found a typo in the voting section of this blog his name was entered as Jim Pizzi...sorry Joe... thats not right is it Jack....oooops I mean 'JOHN'....hahaha)

I do not have any plans yet on the VH ConVention. I wish they would hire me so I know I was going,, haha
I just finished headlining a week at the Borgata hotel..went straight to Vegas for a week and 14 shows and ,then went to San Antonio for a Corporate,-- Then Hartford Ct,and just this mourning did a couple of shows for children on the Circle Liner boat in NYC for Sucas. A Jewish Holiday.

Life has been hetic... but I am working on 2 new puppets and looking forward to binging them out to the public..What could they be ??????????????.


If you want to see a very funny man make it a plan to go see John when ever he is in your area, I am sure your gonna love his show. I will try to get some schedule from him as to where and when he will be performing. NJH

No comments: