Site Counter


View My Stats

Sunday, October 25, 2009

MARY FRY WAS MURDERED BY DAN FRIDAY IN DELAWARE COUNTY OHIO

It is with a heavy heart that I am reporting to you the death of our good friend Mary Fry. She was murdered yesterday in a domestic dispute with her husband Dan Fry. Although events are sketchy at this point I felt it would be good to let you all know what I have heard. Dan has been charged with murder and is in the Delaware County Jail here in Ohio.Mary was a good friend, a supporter of of the museum and the ConVENTion, and a wonderful and loving person. We will miss her greatly. When more details are known about services or arrangements for Mary I will share them with you. Please keep all concerned in your prayers during this most difficult time.Mark Wade-Executive DirectorVent Haven ConVENTion

I have had the pleasure of meeting these two folks at my first VH Con. They seemed like nice folds, never noticing any difficulty in their relationship... We here at Vent Yours wish to send our sympathy to the folks at the VH Museum as well as the folks at the world Vent group and any other group that was familiar with them. Rest well in the Lords arms Mary.

1 comment:

freddie said...

Mary was my baby Sister, I just found out about her death, and I'm sadden, I been away for many years, (military ops) I go from 7 to 15 yrs at a time, I talked tonite with my other sister Cathy Duncan of Mansfield, she told me the news.
Its a shame a man has to control a women to man them love them. Dan was a control freak, had I had known this before, I'm sure I could of changed the future.
May Mary be blessed, a piece of me has went with her. May God look over her an cherish her,an love her as much as me.
Rest in peace, Sis,
love Fred