Site Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A VENTRILOQUIST COULD LAST A 100 YEARS

hi my name is jon i'm 10 years old and i was wondering what is a typical life of a ventriloquist, if you can give some more info about ventrloquists

This was printed from AX's site with my responce.

April 22 2009, 7:06 PM
Jon If you are refurring to what age you must be before retiring from vent there is no age limit I remember a Vent who worked till he was over the age of 100 his name was senor wences. As long as your happy performing and as long as your material is fresh and new the audience will except you. Puppets don't have to cost you a lot of money either..I remember another vent when I was a little guy like you who wore a sock on her hand and made millions and millions of people all over the world laugh with wonderment. Try your school and see if your teacher will allow you to perform for your class who knows you might wind up being the next Peanut...ooops I mean Jeff Dunham. Remember there is no limitations on age some people pickup vent after they retire from another career and some pick up vent when they first learn to speak untill someone or something takes the attention away and then they come back to it years later in life like I did. But what ever you choose have fun with vent and keep a stiff lip. Ventriloquially Yours N J

No comments: