Site Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A MESSAGE FROM A NEW HALL OF FAMER IN THE PHILIPPINES

Hi NJ
April 7 2009,
Hello NJ, I'm doing just fine...thanks. I recently became a "Hall of Fame" awardee...it was given to me by "Talentadong Pinoy" the Philippine version of AGT. The only difference is that a contestant is given 90 seconds only and a maximum of only 5 times to win. If you win 5 times (5 weeks) then you become a "Hall of Famer." In the shows 3 seasons, only two have won 5 straight weeks...the first was a family of acrobats called Far East Acrobats. My fourth week featured the Axtell ostrich and parrot I also managed to get a spot in a weekly Kiddie TV show called "Kiddie Kwela." Plus...a twice a week appearance in TEN, an evening newscast with my figure Don Dominador (Payes) appearing as a political analyst and I would be his security ala secret service Our pilot episode will be aired live this Tuesday (Apr 13) Thanks be to God for all His unspeakable gifts... Luke 17:10 So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do. Thank you very much for your kind gesture...I hope you and your family are doing fine as well.
Sincerely, Wanlu
http://www.wanlu.net/
P.S. My youngest son is now 8 months old while my grandson is now 1 month old

No comments: