Site Counter


View My Stats

Sunday, March 8, 2009

CLINTON HAS MADE ME THE PROUD ADOPTED PAPA OF HIS LUKE


CLINTON
I PROMISE TO TAKE SPECIAL CARE OF C.J. GIVE HIM LOTSA LOVE, EVEN THOUGH HE WILL HAVE SOME SNAPPY COMEBACKS, I THINK HE IS GOING TO TRY TO TAKE OVER AFTER A WHILE. HE HAS ALREADY MADE NEW FRIENDS AND HAS RESTED FROM HIS LONG TRIP, WE ARE PREPARING TO TAKE PICTURES OF HIM AND THE GANG, JELLY BEAN HIS COUSIN FROM THE COUNTRY, THEY WILL TRY TO STAY OUT OF EACH OTHERS SHADOW, AND THEY HAVE DECIDED ON BEING FRIENDLY RIVALS, AXTELL'S VERN/MY LOONEY TOONS LOUIE, MY PAL SNIGGLES, THE GOAT, THE FUNKY MONKEY, MRS BARKLEY A TEACHER WITH AN ATTITUDE FROM THE 60S AND 70S, THE CENTENNIAL BEAR, QUACKERS THE STUFFED DUCK, AND NEW FRIENDS WILL BE BROUGHT INTO THE FAMILY WHEN WE GO TO THE CONVENTION THIS YEAR. I AM IN SEARCH OF A STORY TELLER, AND I AM ALSO LOOKING TO SAVE A FEW DOLLARS OFF THE REGULAR SALES PRICE, I THINK I SHOULD BE ABLE TO DUE TO THE CONDITION OF THE ECONOMY. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH A SKIT FOR A TEACHER WITH AN ATTITUDE, SORT OF SASSY, FROM THE 60S AND 70S

Dear Clinton: I have decided to call your "Luke" "C J" after his father and his adopted father. I am working on a skit for him, and the name might change after I take my first look at my new boy, when he arrives. Today is Friday the 6th, so he has already been traveling a full 2 days and must be tired and hungry. His friends are waiting his arrival. I know he will love his new home, so thank you and a further message will be sent upon his arrival. N J
* * * * * *
Dear N J: "CJ/Luke" should be delivered to your door today or tomorrow. He was excited to be on his way, and I build a great deal of patience into all my characters, so he should be in good spirits when you meet. And my guys (and gals) are trained to rest and meditate as they travel so they arrive refreshed, eager to go to work. Should he get bored enroute, he is traveling with a book on ventriloquism which he can read. As for food - all the nourishment needed is a bit of your daily tender love and care. Clinton

No comments: