Site Counter


View My Stats

Thursday, March 12, 2009

THE HOLIDAYS ARE UPON US AGAIN

St Patricks day, Passover and Easter are fast approaching so We at ventriloquially yours would like to send each and every reader a happy holiday message. For St Patricks day we are presenting to our community here in S Florida John Pizzi and friends, wish you were all here to see him do his stuff in our 1283 seat theater. I have a request from some readers asking me to shout out to those vents who will lend a hand, if anyone has a skit they would like to share for the upcoming holidays with me and the readers, it would be so welcome. I am sure that many of you seasoned pros have at least one skit of each holiday to share. send it to njay254@aol.com
Thanks again to all my readers, they are the best in the vent world.

No comments: