Site Counter


View My Stats

Monday, March 16, 2009

WHAT A WELCOME JOHN PIZZI WAS AT OUR THEATER


The evening of March 15th at approxamately 8:45 John who headlined for that evening followed a wonderful opening act, a singer Steve Leeds who went over very well singing songs from the crooners of the 40s-50s-60s and 70s. Names like Sinatra,Martin, Davis, Martino, T Jones and Engelbert.
John opened with his baby daughter, followed by his grumpy old man characters and Andy. Insulting every nationality, color and creed, I see him as the Don Rickles of Ventriloquism. I was his target when he came to the gay insults, and knowing his act well was sort of expecting something like that directed at some one, I was front row dead center and a perfect target for him. If you are looking for a sidesplitting funny man, he is a must see. I wanted the chance to be able to see him back stage, but I was refused, because he told his agent he didn't know me, but he knew me enough to insult me...Did he go over board some say he did, I didn't think so.
It shows to go you that the proof is in the act... John's lips were moving about 50% of the act but he was entertaining and most of the people liked him. Right he was not excepted by everyone, but those people have to get a life. HE WAS FUNNY!!!!! And enjoyable... Thank you for a wonderful evening John. There will be more to follow regarding this show.
The above picture was taken last night at the show in Kings Point.
A PIECE OF TRIVIAL INFORMATION JOHN'S FRIENDS WERE CREATED BY SELBERG AND PAWLOV, DO YOU KNOW WHICH IS WHICH?

No comments: